What Does Richmond City Employees Credit Union Do With Your Personal Information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security Number and Income
- Account Balances and Payment History
- Credit History and Credit Scores
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons Richmond City Employees Federal Credit Union chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Reasons we can share your personal information WHEN Does Richmond City Employees Federal Credit Union share? CAN you limit this sharing?
- For our everyday business purposes—such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus Can you limit this sharing? NO
- For our marketing purposes—to offer our products and services to you Can you limit this sharing? YES
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness Can you limit this sharing? YES
To Limit Your Sharing
Call 765 983 7228
If you are a new member, we can begin sharing your information  days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our member, we continue to share your information as described in this notice. However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
How does Richmond City Employees Federal Credit Union protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law.
These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does Richmond City Employees Federal Credit Union collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an Account or deposit money
- Pay your Bills or Apply for a Loan
- Use your Credit or Debit Card
- We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
Your choices will apply to everyone on your account.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.